Sunday, February 22, 2015

The coughing...oh, the coughing. The coughing never stops. Even with prescription cough syrup. Even with cough drops. Even with RIIIIICOOOOLAAAA. As far as I'm concerned those two Swiss nuts are liars. Big fat horn tootin' liars. Can't tell a doggone bit of difference between them and a tic-tac. Except the tic-tac tastes better. And my throat? Well, it's actually not too bad, except for the tumbleweed that keeps rolling around in there tickling it. And in turn, making me cough. Stupid tumbleweeds and their stupid tickliness. Stupid coughing. At this point, I'm pretty sure my head is dislocated off the top of my spine. It's a given that I have whiplash and possibly brain damage from it rattling around in my skull. And still I cough. And when I'm not coughing, Randy is. Cuz God forbid he be left out of something. I sure hope Bub gets it next, we'll just make it a family affair! 
On a more positive note- Bubby has been sleeping till just a few minutes before 7am. Which beats the 5am's by a long shot. I'd give a king's ransom for 8am...but beggars can't be choosers. He wakes up talking- and pacing- and does it all day long until I put on his jammies and lay him down. He is like the Energizer Bunny without the drum. 
**PLEASE NOTE** THIS IS NOT AN INVITATION TO BUY MY CHILD A DRUM. 
You know, when he was a toddler and so developmentally delayed I prayed to God for him to talk. We are living proof God listens and grants our requests sometimes (and that He has a fabulous sense of humor). This year I am praying for an abundant supply of ear plugs. Although I'm not sure that is in God's scope of miracles. 
**PLEASE NOTE** THIS IS AN INVITATION TO BUY ME EAR PLUGS.
Jus' sayin'. 
And now, on this snowy, yucky, coughy day, I am off to do more laundry. I think when I'm not looking, the boys just randomly take things off hangers and put them in the dirty clothes. In fact, the more I think about it the more I am positive that is EXACTLY what must be happening! Stupid laundry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment