Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Captain's Log Day 1: the journey to planet Ambien had to be aborted early due to flooding on the sleeping plain. There is no clear evidence it will be successful as of yet. We will continue our trek tonight. 
Round two, please be successful!! I'm still hoping. We got up at 6:25, but to be fair, he was soaked and I don't mean just a little bit. Typhoon city. He did seem to sleep sounder, though. He slept thru Randy coughing all night, so that's a good sign...I think. He's laid back down on his bed now. Hopefully he will nap a bit, he's a wee bit staggery this morning. Kinda like a drunk person, running into stuff and misjudging where his feet are going. Which is kinda normal, just magnified. And the pants? Off twice, so no game until 10. When will he ever learn? The sixth Sunday in Octeptember. That's when it will all sink in. So see? There's still a chance! Silver linings are everywhere.
Day 3 of my headache from Hades. I'm pretty sure I have a sinus infection again. Either that or my brain is on strike. Which is entirely possible. And my shoulder is killing me. And my carpal tunnel scar is ouchie. And I'm whiny. Oh, you already noticed that? Well, shoot. I wanted it to be a surprise. 
Dear Lord, if you can find it in your heart, I'd love to have a nap today. Just a short one...6 hours or so. :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment