Sunday, March 15, 2015

This morning I had to wrestle a cat for a cough pill. Yes, really. I dropped it in the floor and was looking for it on my hands and knees and she marches in and starts batting it around. I pounce on the cat who hurriedly tries to snap it up in her mouth so I can't get it. So I pry her mouth open and do finger sweeps trying to get it out but am finding nothing. Great, the cat won't cough now, but I will. Then she moves her right paw and surprise, it's the old peanut under the shell move. She fooled me. But I had the last laugh, I took the cough pill! Craziness abounds. 
I'm on day 3 of being really really sick and I am not liking it one little bit. To say I am whiny would be an understatement. I feel like Crap's irritating little sister Dookie again today. I have to say I do think I am feeling some better, it's just a slow process. One I have very little patience for when I don't feel good. Do you see my dilemma? I also have a horrific headache from coughing so much. And did I mention I'm whiny? No? Well, I am. 
We're on game hiatus until 9 this morning. It's nekked Sunday x1. He's currently standing here saying "I like game, please" and getting louder...and louder...and louder... Cuz saying it louder will obviously make me change my mind. Just like it does all moms. "What did you say, dear? Ask me again and much louder, then the answer will be yes" Children. Where do they get their logic from? 

No comments:

Post a Comment